Airtight leak detector appearance
1. Indicator area · OK: Lights up when the leak test result is judged to be qualified;
· +NG(TEST): Only differential pressure type airtight leak detectors , such as VH90A, VH90B, CH050, CH050D, CH600, CH600D, CH1000, CH1000D, CH4000 models, leak test results determine the device under test or airtight leak detection Lights up when the measured end of the instrument fails;
· -NG(REFERENCE): Only differential pressure airtight leak detectors, such as VH90A, VH90B, CH050, CH050D, CH600, CH600D, CH1000, CH1000D, CH4000 models, leak test results judgment standard parts or airtight leak detectors Lights when the standard end fails;
· NG: Only direct-pressure, flow-type airtight leak detectors, such as ZH1000 and LC103 airtight leak detectors, when the leak test results determine that the tested parts are unqualified.
Airtight leak detector panel
2. Key area · Start / RUN: After the airtight leak detector is started, it is valid in the non-detected state and the unpainted state. After pressing, the airtight leak detector performs a leak test action;
· Packing/BUBL: Valid after the airtight leak detector is started, in the non-detected state and the un-pressurized state. After pressing, the airtight leak detector performs the pressurization and keeps the action, so that the workpiece can be coated with soap or the workpiece can be submerged to find the name of the functional parts of the leaking device and the operation method leakage point;
• Stop / STOP: Valid in any state after the air leak detector is activated. After pressing, the airtight leak detector performs the exhausting operation and returns to the standby state.
· Power button POWER: Airtight leak detector 220V power button switch for airtight leak detector power on and off.
3. The touch screen displays the man-machine interface of the current working state, test air pressure and test results, parameter settings, and the like.
Do not use organic solvents to clean the touch screen. Do not use pointed objects or other hard objects.
4, U disk interface can be connected to scanners, barcode printers, U disk, mouse and other USB devices. It is used to export the airtight leak detector quality analysis data, the history data result to the mobile storage device or to communicate with the bar code printer, the scanner scan workpiece number and the like.
5, calibration interface MASTRE PORT
It is used to connect the leak calibrator to the airtight leak detector for quick and easy calibration of the accuracy and stability of the instrument.
Airtight leak detector backplane
1, DI / DO extended output area · USB interface: can be connected to scanners, printers and USB devices such as USB flash drives, used to export instrument quality analysis data, historical data results to mobile storage devices or for use with bar code printers, scanning Instrument connection communication;
· Serial port COM1, COM2: 2 serial port, can be connected to the host computer, PLC or printer and other equipment;
· DO/DI output port DIGITAL I/O: 12 DI interface, 15 DO interface for connecting external input and output signals, among which 7 output interfaces can be edited to different outputs under different states through touch screen to control external devices Such as solenoid valves, relays, etc.
2. AC power supply area · Power supply filter AC 220V 50Hz: power socket and power supply filter (FUSE T1.5A, AC 220V50Hz);
· Grounding post: Used to ground the instrument case.
3. Air source input and gas path expansion area · P: Airtight leak detector test gas source input port, VH90A, VH90B type differential pressure type airtight leak detector is directly connected to the vacuum pump through the air pipe, and the vacuum requirement is not -100kPa The test pressure, where the true air conditioning pressure valve should be installed, in order to decompress and stabilize the pressure of the vacuum pump vacuum; when using, the pressure reduction filter device should be selected according to user needs.
· P1: Pilot air source required for normal operation of pneumatic valve inside air leak detector. For CH050D, CH600D type differential pressure airtight leak detector, this interface is not connected, P1 port will be blocked with plug, and the rest The P1 port of the model airtight leak detector should be connected to the filter pressure reducing valve through the air pipe, and the filter pressure reducing valve should be depressurized to 500 kPa.
· P2: The pneumatic expansion output port provides a 0.5kPa drive air supply for external accessories (double-distribution expansion device/bypass pressure exhaust device) and tooling.
· EXHAUST: Exhaust port, the leak test is over, and the internal gas of the instrument and the workpiece is discharged.
4. Detection interface area · TEST OUTPUT: The manual end valve of the airtight leak detector is used to connect the workpiece to be tested and provide G1/4 internal thread interface;
· REFERENCE OUTPU: Standard end manual valve for airtight leak detector. This interface is only suitable for differential pressure airtight leak detector. It is used to connect standard workpieces and provide G1/4 internal thread interface.
· Close the airtight leak detector. Each manual valve can perform the instrument self-test operation to judge the air tightness of the device itself.
- Precautions when installing the airtight meter
- How to operate the sealing detector
- Overview of Helium mass spectrometer leak detector and its application fields
- Helium mass spectrometer leak detectors have those leak detection methods
- How does the helium mass spectrometer work?
- Safety of electricity and gas path and protection of leak detector
- Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers compared with shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Leak detector placement space and use environment
- How to set the leak detector channel parameters
- What industries are the gas-tight leak detectors mainly used in
- Eight leak detection techniques to be known in the leak detection process of gas-tight leak detector