The airtight leak detector uses a microcomputer chip, a high-precision sensor and a zero-leakage solenoid valve to ensure the accuracy of the test results and the durability of the instrument. It is a commonly used test equipment. Let us talk about ensuring the airtight leak detector test today. The exact details needed.
(1) Equipped with sufficient ventilation conditions for the leak detection area: If the leaking gas 氦/hydrogen leaks, it will fly like a balloon to the top of the test area and gradually fill the entire leak test area. Even though all the connectors are completely sealed, it is inevitable that a small amount of leak detection gas will be released during the connection or disassembly process. Therefore, it is very important to equip the test leak area with adequate ventilation. Since both leak detection gases have a tendency to move upwards, it is recommended to feed fresh air from the bottom and exhaust gas from the top to the outside.
(2) The leak pressure is the same as the top pressure experienced during operation: many seals leak at a certain pressure threshold. If the leak is not tested under the top pressure of the running process, some leaks should not be detected. Therefore, the use of a higher test pressure in the leak detection process can effectively detect leaks that do not occur in actual operation.
(3) Ensure that the direction of the test leak is the same as the direction of the pressure in use: Many seals have a selected mounting direction and only seal in this direction. For example, radial shaft seals, which have a sealing effect in only one direction, will leak in the opposite direction. Similarly, there are many seals that have a similar situation. If the direction of the test leak is the same as the direction of the pressure applied during use, it will be easy to find the actual leak without being disturbed by false alarms.
(4) Avoid the influence of the wind on the sniffer in the test leak zone: usually in the production environment, the flow of air occurs due to temperature difference, fan or other air flow factors, and any air flow is detected. Leakage capability has a certain negative effect, because the gas to be detected will be blown away from the opening of the sniffer tip by the wind. In order to obtain good test results, the test leak area should shield the adverse effects of these winds.
In combination with the previous article, the details of the gas leak detector detection need to pay attention to all the details, if you are interested in the air leak detector, you can contact our company's official website customer service, we have a wealth of experience to help you solve the gas The various problems of the leak detector equipment.
- Precautions when installing the airtight meter
- Name and operation method of each functional part of the airtight leak detector
- How to operate the sealing detector
- Overview of Helium mass spectrometer leak detector and its application fields
- Helium mass spectrometer leak detectors have those leak detection methods
- How does the helium mass spectrometer work?
- Safety of electricity and gas path and protection of leak detector
- Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers compared with shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Leak detector placement space and use environment
- How to set the leak detector channel parameters
- In order to ensure the accuracy of the air leak detector detection, what details should be paid attention to (1)
- The points that should be noted when testing the airtight leak detector.
- Cleaning and maintenance of precision leak detector probes
- Airtight detection equipment application range
- Detection method of airtight leak detector
- Application of Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector in Relay and Integrated Circuit Shell
- Airtight leak detector develops into compact device
- Basis for choosing airtight testing equipment
- How much do you know about airtight testing equipment?
- Application of airtight testing equipment and specific application analysis