Leak detectorThe main purpose is to test the sealing performance of the product or component. The air tightness tester is also called a waterproof tester or an IP67 waterproof tester. It is mainly used to detect whether the product is waterproof, and whether the waterproof level of the product can reach the IP67 level. As can be seen from the name, the product uses gas as the detection medium for testing.
The air tightness detector has a wide range of uses, mainly used in auto parts, communication electronics, household appliances, outdoor security and industrial supplies. The scope of application of airtight testing equipment is as follows
1. Mobile phone industry: mobile phone back cover/front frame, the whole machine is waterproof, waterproof and breathable sound-permeable membrane, waterproof mobile phone case, etc.
2. Automobile industry: tire pressure modules, car cameras, car lights, car parts, car pipes, charging guns, chargers, controllers, etc.
3. Battery industry: battery packs, lithium battery shells, terminals and shells, battery chargers, etc.
4. Household appliances industry: smart home controllers, coffee machines, juicers, blenders, kettles, etc.
5. Smart wear: smart bracelets, watches, underwater alarms, etc.
6. Electronic consumption: electric toothbrushes, sports speakers, bluetooth speakers/headphones, epilators, electric shower nozzles, etc.
7. Outdoor security: LED lights, outdoor cameras, smart door locks, outdoor control equipment, communication base stations, underwater alarms, etc.
8. Military supplies: fuzes, walkie-talkies, handheld walkie-talkies, car walkie-talkies, durable mobile phones, etc.
9. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, electronic thermometer, endoscopic capsule and various infusion and oxygen tubes.
10. Valves and pipelines: the air tightness of the valve, the permeability of the pipeline and the air tightness of the joints are tested.
11. Harness industry: waterproof connectors, waterproof wires, etc.
Air source is a necessary condition for using air tightness tester. The traditional leak test method is to test with water, but there are many shortcomings in the leak test with water:
1. The operation is more complicated, the operator needs to put the product in the water, and many products need to be dried after being immersed in the water.
2. The water molecules are so large that small leaks cannot be detected.
3. The leakage of the product is mainly observed by the naked eye of the operator, and the operator's judgment error is relatively small.
4. The test speed is relatively slow and cannot meet the requirements of fast automated production.
Due to these shortcomings, more and more manufacturers have begun to choose modern air tightness testers with faster speed and relatively accurate test results.Leak detectorAccording to different test products and customer requirements, it is divided into six series of air tightness test equipment. The air tightness tester can not only test the air tightness of small products such as electric toothbrushes, watches or mobile phone speakers. It can also detect relatively large industrial products, such as car battery packs, high-voltage protection equipment, large outdoor audio, etc.
- Precautions when installing the airtight meter
- Name and operation method of each functional part of the airtight leak detector
- How to operate the sealing detector
- Overview of Helium mass spectrometer leak detector and its application fields
- Helium mass spectrometer leak detectors have those leak detection methods
- How does the helium mass spectrometer work?
- Safety of electricity and gas path and protection of leak detector
- Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers compared with shell-and-tube heat exchangers
- Leak detector placement space and use environment
- How to set the leak detector channel parameters
- How to choose a leak detector?
- How does the leak detector work?
- How does the leak detector work?
- Use of wire leak detector
- Leak Detection Features of Leak Detector